segunda-feira, dezembro 07, 2009

And the memories will remain...

Here I was, trying to figure out how to fit 8 months of my life inside of 3 luggages and one bag when, suddenly, I've heard this song that immediately brought me back home...

Felt so good that for a moment I didn't realized I was not in Brazil. Took me a little while to remember the fact that I was watching ABC instead of a Brazilian channel. Then I've just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

I miss home, miss my family, friends, THE FOOD! But, God, I've just found one more reason to not want to go back. Only now, in the end of my staying here. Why didn't he run into me before? With his funny sarcasm, cute dimples and that wonderful smell. Life can be so unfair...

But at least I can say that even for a little while, I had both of the best worlds together as one, during one song from this add. I just wish I could pull this off in reality, not only in my mind.

I'll never forget this. I'll never forget anything about this past month.
I just wish I could stay.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

really an eye opener for me.

- Robson